These Easy Crockpot Chicken Fajitas are amazing!! Even as three-day old leftovers 🙂 I had them for lunch today, crushed up some tostadas and mixed them in–phenomenal! I’m totally making these again
- 1 lb chicken breasts
- 3 peppers (green, red, yellow), sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 package taco seasoning
- tortillas and toppings
- Slice peppers and onions, then place them on the bottom of the crock pot.
- Put chicken on top of peppers and onion.
- Sprinkle taco seasoning on the top.
- Cook on low 6-8 or high 3-4
- The chicken looks burnt, but it’s just crispy. Shred everything up and mix in the juice. Serve with tortillas and all the toppings–sour cream, guacamole, cheese, lettuce, etc.